If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my newsletter. Thanks for visiting!
Cream of Mushroom Soup
What you need:
- 2 tbsps coconut oil (or extra-virgin olive oil)
- 1 cup onion (diced)
- 3 stalks celery (diced)
- 2 carrots (diced)
- 3 cups mushrooms (any type will work – I used a mix of shitake and crimini)
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 3 tbsps tamari (gluten-free soy sauce)
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup cashews (soaked and drained) – or use sunflower seeds if you want to make it nut free
What you do:
- Garnish with parsley, salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
Share this entry