What is included in the 7-day Women’s Hormone Balancing Meal Plan?
- Simple, beautiful & easy to follow 7-day menu plan
- Step-by-step preparation/cooking guide
- Grocery list & shopping tips
- Recipes with easy to follow instructions using foods that directly support your hormones
- All meals contain the best foods for hormone health
- Notes area where you will find food substitutions, vegetarian or vegan options and storing tips
- Nutritional analysis of meals that includes;
- Total calories per recipe and per day
- Percentage of overall fats, carbs, protein, sugar and fibre
- Online support in a private FB group where you can ask me anything
- Live video support sessions in Diet & Lifestyle for Peri/Menopause
What to expect?
- A 7-day plan that requires minimum effort to cook nutritious and healthy meals at home
- Permission to relax and recharge not only your body but your mind and not worry about what to fix for dinner tonight
- Upon completion, you should feel recharged, relaxed, have more vitality and energy
- You’ll have found some new favourite recipes for your whole family
- You’ll be a step further along in your health journey
Note: This meal plan is a digital download
This meal plan is for you if you:
- Feel overwhelmed with cooking healthy meals
- Want simple, fast, and healthy meals
- Dislike grocery shopping & find you buy crap at the grocery store that doesn’t give you a week’s worth of healthy choices
- Don’t know what nutritionally balanced meals look like
- Are struggling from exhaustion, bad moods, poor sleep, feel anxious, experience hot flashes, low sex drive, PMS & many other symptoms associated with imbalanced hormones
How does this meal plan help with hormonal imbalances?
- It cuts out refined sugars & uses natural sweeteners like honey or maple syrup
- It’s full of quality protein sources like chicken and fish, and vegetarian options
- It is dairy-free and full of healthy fats so important for hormone health like avocado, olive oil, nuts, seeds, and more
- High in fibre to get you pooping out all those toxins & excess hormones (all the crap..literally…that give you those awful symptoms!)
- It’s full of hormone supportive foods like maca, sea veggies, chia, cruciferous veggies and many, many more! You know, this list that you have…these ones
By eating a nutritionally balanced diet, full of these nourishing foods and cutting out refined sugars, processed foods and eating more at home is a HUGE step to working on your hormone issues.
There are no reviews yet.